Combs Ford Surgery Flu Clinic
Date: 23 September 2017
Time: 08:30 - 13:00
Location: , Combs Lane, Stowmarket IP14 2SY
Combs Ford Surgery is offering eligible patients the chance to attend our annual Flu Clinic to be held on Saturday 23rd September.
Between 8.30 am and 12.30pm
Please call 01449 678333 to book yours!!
Who should consider having a flu vaccination?
- aged 65 years or over
- living in a residential or nursing home
- the main carer of an older or disabled person
- a household contact of an immunocompromised person
- a frontline health or social care worker
- children aged 2-3 years
or have one of the following long-term conditions:
- a heart problem
- a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including bronchitis, emphysema or severe asthma
- a kidney disease
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as steroid medication or cancer treatment)
- liver disease
- had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
- a neurological condition, eg multiple sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy or learning disability
- a problem with your spleen, eg sickle cell disease, or you have had your spleen removed
- are seriously overweight (BMI of 40 and above).